Early Morning Coffee in RDU with BabeThomHerman - No matter what time of day, Coffee/Sports are a great combo!
My Blog

Tears from a clown: Dez Bryant

Courtesy of www.ngngsports.com

This will be short but sweet! Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant said Monday he regrets leaving the field with time left in Sunday’s 37-36 loss to Green Bay, but he didn’t want to cry on the sideline in front of a national TV audience.

He also further stated that he went inside the AT&T Stadium locker room and cried after the game.

Let’s go back for a brief moment; Bryant left the field after quarterback Tony Romo threw his second fourth-quarter interception to ensure the Green Bay Packers would win and complete a 23-point second-half rally.

“I was wrong, but I wasn’t looking at it in that kind of way. It didn’t have anything to do with my teammates,” Bryant said. “I just couldn’t watch Green Bay kneel it down after a loss like that.”

Now if you’re like me, you kind of get sick and tired of Bryant’s antics and his excuses.

Thank you Dez Bryant!  Thanks for going to the locker room early and sparing us all from witnessing the tears of a clown!

9 Comments to Tears from a clown: Dez Bryant :

Comments RSS
Summer on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:22 PM
Great short but sweet blog ....lol
Reply to comment

Russell on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 7:41 PM
I like it...I like it....

Sportdiva on Thursday, December 19, 2013 7:56 AM
Things happen!!
Reply to comment

Discover this on Saturday, February 01, 2014 3:05 PM
Thanks for your article. One other thing is that individual American states have their unique laws that affect homeowners, which makes it very, very hard for the the legislature to come up with a fresh set of rules concerning foreclosed on house owners. The problem is that each state possesses own legal guidelines which may have interaction in a negative manner with regards to foreclosure plans.
Reply to comment

raka on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 3:28 AM
Thank you, I've just been looking for info approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I've discovered till now. However, what about the conclusion? Are you positive about the source? Discover this
Reply to comment

marko on Saturday, February 15, 2014 4:24 AM
I cherished up to you will receive carried out proper here. The comic strip is tasteful, your authored material stylish. however, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. in poor health indisputably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot continuously within case you shield this increase. special info
Reply to comment

go now on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8:46 AM
You really make it seem so easy along with your presentation but I to find this topic to be really one thing which I believe I'd by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very extensive for me. I'm taking a look ahead to your subsequent submit, I will try to get the hang of it!
Reply to comment

martin on Saturday, March 22, 2014 5:55 AM
Thanks a lot for your post. I'd really like to say that the expense of car insurance varies widely from one insurance policy to another, given that there are so many different facets which play a role in the overall cost. For instance, the model and make of the motor vehicle will have an enormous bearing on the price tag.click to find out more A reliable older family car or truck will have a less expensive premium than the usual flashy sports vehicle.
Reply to comment

Sportwetten Betrug on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:29 PM
Viel mehr ist nicht wirklich besser verbesserten.Angenommen, Sie drop zu besitzen zu erhalten, das Handicap unterwegs five 5 fuenf der naechste Woche .
Reply to comment